In selling a property, you will need to undertake a conveyance, ideally contacting a conveyancer once you made the decision to sell. Here at Sandy K Conveyancing we can guide you through this process, which can often be very complex and daunting.
- Prepare and review the Contract of Sale
- Search with government departments and local authorities for anything affecting the property
- Advise on information provided in Form 1
- Ensure compliance with all special conditions and time limits
- Complete Verification of Identity and Right to Deal requirements
- Complete the Client Authorization form
- Certify of the transfer
- Discharge your mortgage on the property
- Calculate adjustments of rates and taxes up to the settlement date
- Prepare adjustment statements and settlement statements
- Attend settlement on your behalf
Contact us to arrange an appointment.